1. I'm so excited about memorial day because I get to go to the river and the lake! Lucky me!! What are your plans?
2. I haven't exercised in ohhh.. about two weeks. For realz. I haven't been running or even doing lunges while brushing my hair. This could get scary. Hellooo swimsuit season!
3. My job is super fun but sometimes I get totally crazy clients. A little background on "the event". We have a Readers Choice Awards each year and each year we print off posters for the winners and runner-ups. It's awesome. One of my territories is Eureka and so I call on all sorts of places including Place X. This is what we will call it... So two sisters own Place X- and Place X was a runner-up. These two sisters aren't the sharpest tools in the box and I've had to deal with them and their issues since February. I have sent two sets of posters and issues to them and they never received either package. Last week I had a nice little phone call with one of these sisters and she asked me, "So how many times have you SUPPOSEDLY sent these posters??". I cannot deal with snarky people when they are snarky for no damn reason so I replied, "I have supposedly sent them twice". I need to be more patient I guess...
4. We are making an offer on The House tomorrow! Wahoo!!
5. I've put my cookies up on Etsy and I've already gotten two orders. TWO orders people!! Don't worry, I'm not quitting my day job. :)
6. My birthday wish list is going to be all home goods and total randomness. A couple of the items: a new hairdryer, a new towel wrap, a large siesel area rug, a cow hide rug, new white towels, and what else.. I'll keep ya'll posted in case you want to send me something just in time for June 26. :)
7. May 14th was our wedding anniversary and we didn't eat our wedding cake... Since we got married in Fayetteville we obvi left the cake topper there in my parents' apartment freezer and totally didn't think about it until that day. This was a golden opportunity to go to Silvek's bakery in the Heights Kroger for a mini cake. It was the best cake I have ever eaten and I will definitely have the same for my birthday. Got it B? You're reading this right?
8. Another birthday mention- I
9. I don't think I reported to my blogger friends how sunburned my back side got from our Mexico trip. I am still peeling and serious face- it was/ is terrible. Even with SPF 55 reapplied every hour or so I fried on that sandy beach. I really wish I could show you all the picture of just how bad it was but it might be slightly pornographic because gasp!! the picture shows my butt. And I don't think Brady wants me to plaster that all over the internet. :)
I guess that's all for today. Nine points seems like a random enough number to be satisfied with. Happy Tuesday friends!