- Sewed a border of linen on the bottom of our master bedroom curtains (taller ceilings mean our 96' curtains weren't cutting it)
- Painted one of the downstairs guest rooms
- Purchased some bookshelves for living room, I am in the process of redoing
- Staged our upstairs "bar". It finally looks good!
- Found lamps for downstairs bedrooms and media room
- Printed and framed some fun posters for media room
- Ordered fabric for fabric covered sound boards for media/music room
- Ordered pillow covers for downstairs couch
- Ordered wallpaper for focal wall at the top of stairs
I think that is a pretty handy list considering it is only Thursday. On this weekend's agenda? Wallpaper that wall, finish those bookshelves, and hang the posters and sound boards. (The only reason I am being so gung-ho "Get the house done YESTERDAY!" is because B invited people over Saturday night. Yeah, I like my house to be in order so we are getting these projects done!
A sneak peak of some of these projects (this week's and some past)...
|Got two of these gorgeous bookshelves at an antique store. Excited to see how they turn out- fingers crossed!|
|We've got a little before and after. Before: Periwinkle paint, strange modern light fixtures.|
After: Charcoal green paint with purple oriental run and modern drum shade. I will show yall the finished product soon.
|The bottom pic is from the store. The top is in our house. We are figuring out the lighting in the room because it has no windows and just wall sconces. You can see the pillows that I purchased from Etsy and highlighted here.|
I'll keep yall posted on the projects from the weekend and hope to have some house pictures up soon!! :)