1. Celebrating Christmas with Brady on Wednesday night a bit earlier than normal. We decided this year it would be nice to open presents at our house and with our own agenda. It always seems Brady and I miss out on our personal time with the rushing and driving around during the holidays. It was a much needed reprieve before the true hustle and bustle starts.
|I absolutely LOVE wrapping presents. Can't you tell?!?|
|B is always a great gifter. My absolute fav present is this hand made copper cuff from my favorite jewelry store, Hillcrest Designer Jewelry.|
|I think I did really good for my outdoor enthusiast. He loves his new "headband" which he has been coveting since our vacay in Crested Butte this summer. Both the guide and my bro-in-law had one and apparently it's a necessity. He also received Ugg slippers- what man wouldn't want Uggs? They aren't just for women boys.. Promise.|
2. Enjoying some DIY projects including this one. I love to make things for people and this year I think my mom will love love this gift.
|Bronze necklace with agate drop|
|Rings I made for my work gals.|
3. Finally finishing up my Ann Potter Baking logo. So so excited!! What do you think? Do you love as much as I do?!?
4. Having a sweet cookie order for a dear friend. She is going to be sending these bad boys to her bridesmaids, flowers girls and ring bearer.
5. Last but not least: Having three sweet fur babies to love on this holiday season. And seeing them love each other- does anyone else's cat love his sisters as much as sweet Ollie cat??
|Is this normal?!?!?|
|Look at his sweet paws resting on Lily?|