1. A yummy Prosecco with a cute label has me brainstorming Ann Potter Baking's rebranding.
2. Loving our herb garden and the abundance of fresh basil we now have in our fridge.
3. Excited to borrow this cookbook from Santa Fe. It has me super excited for our New Mexico vacay in July!
4. Catching up on some sewing projects and finally completing these pillows inspired from Furbish Studio.
|$20 scrap fabric instead of $300. Win!|
5. Laughing at kitty Oliver and his new haircut. Less shedding makes for a happier house wife. I promise we buy him toys but straws, pipe cleaners and trash is more his style.