Wedding anniversaries are so much fun! They are the perfect excuse to peruse through your wedding photos fondly, thinking of the tight abs and thin thighs that you so painstakingly worked towards for that fateful day. Ha- I kid- but seriously- I need to meet up with Jillian Michaels and become bff this spring. Happy Anniversary hubs Brady! I am so lucky to have you in my life.. These are some of the main reasons:
- You are patient. Super duper patient.
- Thoughtful doesn't begin to cover it- picking me up donuts when you know I need them (maybe you are to fault for loose abs), making me coffee and breakfast every morning, playing tennis with me even though you are tired. Selfless man you are!
- Happy. You make me happy daily and can always change my mood when I'm struggling, frustrated or tired.
- I get to laugh daily with you and you are super funny even when you aren't trying, especially when eating large bites of food or getting caught doing something you aren't supposed to be doing.
- You take care of me and everything else in our life- the dogs, kitty Oliver, our electric appliances and doctors appointments. What do I do? I'm really not quite sure..
- You teach me daily and show me that I need to be and am capable of being a better person, wife and friend. As the know-it-all that I am, I need these lessons and I am grateful that you are the person teaching them to me.
- We bond over silly games including scrabble, The Kevin Bacon game, and Rock Paper Scissors.
- I can always rely on you in times of need, especially if I were on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and had a movie trivia question.
- In this little life we have you allow me to follow my dreams and are my biggest support- cue shameless Ann Potter Baking name drop.
All jokes aside- I am one lucky wifey and love being married to this man.
Can we please get re-married? Such a fun day filled with family, friends, and love!